Rosebel Gold Mines N.V., established on May 8, 2002, is a subsidiary of IAMGOLD. IAMGOLD holds 95% of the share capital of Rosebel, while the Republic of Suriname owns the remaining 5%. In 2011, negotiations between IAMGOLD and the Republic of Suriname commenced on the expansion of the companys gold production.
The Rosebel gold mine is jointly owned by Iamgold and the government of Suriname . The mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo District in northeastern Suriname, South America. The Rosebel property lies approximately 85 kilometers south of the capital city of Paramaribo. The mining concession covers 170 square kilometers.
IAMGOLD is a mid tier Canadian mining company with three gold mines on three continents. A solid base of strategic assets in North and South America and West Africa is complemented by the Côté Gold Project under construction in Canada, the Boto Gold development project in Senegal, as well as
Oct 03, 2019· The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, a former Dutch colony, in South America.
To contact Rosebel, please fill out this form and specify the nature of your request: PLEASE NOTE THAT JOB APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON THE FORM BELOW WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. We appreciate your interest in IAMGOLD.
The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, South America. Suriname is a former Dutch colony situated in northern South America bordering the Atlantic Ocean between French Guiana and Guyana. The Rosebel property lies approximately 85 kilometres south of the capital city of Paramaribo.